• January 7, 2017 at 11:30 am #12997
    Lovelila
    Participant

Can you go over the export to email preset settings? I have lightroom6 on windows7 and can’t get my photos sent to my gmail account.

January 9, 2017 at 12:20 pm #13027
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hi. First, select some photos in the Library module (one photo or shift-click to select more). Then Go to File > Email Photos. From there, you’ll under the “FROM” section you can choose an email account or set one up.
    Hope that helps.

January 9, 2017 at 4:18 pm #13028
    Lovelila
    Participant

Thanks for replying so quickly. I followed your instructions and received the following error from lightroom: Unable to export. An internal error has occurred. There is something wrong in Crypt Unprotect Data. Is there a way to fix this?

January 9, 2017 at 4:53 pm #13031
    Lovelila
    Participant

I also tried to check my email settings (like my password) by clicking on the email account manager from the drop down menu in the email dialog box and received the following message: ‘Adobe photoshop has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.’ Would this have something to do with my email password being changed? How can I reset the password in lightroom6? Or is this a different problem?

January 9, 2017 at 9:32 pm #13034
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hi. Unfortunately that sounds like a glitch in the software, and not anything you’re doing wrong. You’d have to contact Adobe Tech Support for that one.
    Sorry about that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here