• January 8, 2017 at 7:20 pm #13016
    Beckie
    Participant

Hi Matt!
    I apologize if I missed this somewhere along the line, but I may get an ‘F’ in listens to a follows directions! I messed up the last time I filled up an external hard drive and just started importing directly to Lightroom on my MacBook Pro hard drive. Now I see that it was a HUGE mistake. So, how do I reverse this and be able to find my work afterwards? I watched the Ultimate Lightroom Course about importing photos over and over again. I’m guessing that something in the way of the reverse would work, but am a little nervous about it. Any advice would be appreciated. Running out of room on the hard drive and need to bite the bullet and clear it out! I do understand that I would have to make a “photo” file on my external hard drive to start. Oh whew! (rolling my eyes!)
    Beckie

January 9, 2017 at 12:17 pm #13026
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hi Beckie – in Section 1 of the course, I go in to how to how to move and change folders on your drives. Lesson 11 I believe. There’s no magic bullet. Just open up your hard drive and move them. Then in LR you’ll have to point it to the new location. But it’s all covered in Section 1 of the course.
    Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here