• May 16, 2017 at 5:19 pm #14806
    Brian
    Participant

Hi Matt,have learnt loads from both your Lightroom and Photoshop Courses.To help develop my workflow further I have followed your suggestion and purchased an Intuos Pro Tablet.It’s a really great tool and I am looking forward learning how to use it and hence this query.
    Any chance you would ever do a quick video or show and tell how you have your tablet set up for Photoshop and Lightroom.The number of functions which can be allocated to the various pen and tablet keys are quite mind blowing but it would be great to understand how you have prioritised these and which tool function you have allocated them to for each of the programmes.Setting up the actual tools in the tablet /pen etc is not an issue in case you might think this request is about technical training for the Intuos product no it is about the application of the tool in Photoshop and Lightroom.
    Hope you can help
    Many thanks

May 18, 2017 at 7:01 pm #14839
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hi Brian – I’ve gotten request to do this before so I’m working on a course for it. Will definitely post it here on the site when it’s ready.
    Thanks!

May 19, 2017 at 3:14 am #14862
    Brian
    Participant

Thanks,I’ll look forward to seeing that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here