• December 8, 2016 at 3:51 pm #12609
    Designer
    Participant

Hi,

I just watched the video on the calendar presets, but I am curious as to how we’d print them?
    Meaning, what paper, how would we connect the pages together etc. I would be interested in making my own 12×12 pages here, but I don’t have a professional printer or a way to connect the pages after they’re printed to be able to hang the calendar on the wall, or have it on my desk.

Do you have a video on how to do that? Can we send these pages to be printed on Shutterfly or Blurb?

Also, how would we add a photo on a specific date in the grid with the month? I usually print these on Shutterfly and there I can add a photo on the date itself, which is really cool, the only issue there is that I cannot add my own background, so my choice is to design the 12×12 page with the photo(s) I want to use, and leave the bottom/dates white. It would be cool if there was a way to export these into Shutterfly so we have more control over the designs before sending them to a printer.

Also, is there a Photoshop template for the pages with the months that we could edit? I am asking because I would like to match the fonts with the months usually.

Thanks.

December 10, 2016 at 5:57 pm #12637
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hi. You print them like normal. On whatever paper sizes you have. You can also save them as JPEGs in the Print Settings part of the the Print module and have some one else print them. But it’s not going to be your typical bound calendar. These are more for printing specific months on to single pages – not your traditional calendar.
    As for putting a photo on to a date, you can drag/drop a photo from the filmstrip but it’s a little difficult to position exactly where you need it. They’re not really meant for that.
    As for Photoshop templates, you’d have to ask the creator. His website is linked in the blog post.
    Thanks.

December 12, 2016 at 7:44 am #12643
    Designer
    Participant

Ohh, ok.

Thanks for replying. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here