• January 25, 2017 at 3:21 pm #13233
    Steve
    Participant

Been diving into PS. I keep everything in LR catalogs. Even Textures, vectors etc. When working in PS when done would like PS to send back to LR like On One does. AND I seem to have to mail from LR as PS does not like me yet. ( and for good reason, I swear at it a lot) Please hurry with PS class before I lose what remains of my sanity.

January 25, 2017 at 4:43 pm #13235
    nina
    Participant

In LR select “edit in PS”, when done with PS, select “save”, not “save as” and your photo should go right back to LR

January 26, 2017 at 6:21 pm #13254
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hey Steve – the transition from LR to PS and back should be automatic if you use the method above from Nina.
    Go to Photo > Edit In > Photoshop.
    Then in Photoshop when you’re done, just hit save and it’ll return to Lightroom.

February 6, 2017 at 3:55 pm #13433
    Steve
    Participant

YES works great THANKS……. occasionally I get file in email or other that has never been to LR. Do I need to move it there (LR) then it can be emailed etc? Matt ..so looking forward to PS class. Will it be ready in a couple days? haha

February 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm #13455
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hey Steve – you can just attach it to an email using your email program too.

April 15, 2017 at 11:21 pm #14141
    Mary Jane
    Participant

For some reason, I cannot us the “edit in” feature on more than one photo at a time. This really slows things down. Would like to be able to click a number of photos that I need to edit in Photoshop and get them all exported at once. Any idea what is going on here?

April 16, 2017 at 10:26 am #14146
    Matt K
    Keymaster

That’s a tough one. When I select multiple photos, and go to Photo > Edit In > Photoshop I can send them there. It is a feature, and if it’s not available for you there may be a software glitch of some sort and you may need to contact Adobe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

Topic Tags