• May 12, 2017 at 8:19 am #14684
    dbaird
    Participant

Hi Matt, I have your Photoshop System course which I think is great. However, it appears that Adobe is considering separating Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC, charging $10 a month for each and including 1 TB of storage. If that is the case I won’t be continuing with Photoshop and this training will be in vain. Do you have any insight?

May 18, 2017 at 7:19 pm #14849
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Hi. I don’t have any insight of this and I haven’t heard anything about it. Can you point me to where you heard this?

May 19, 2017 at 12:10 pm #14869
    dbaird
    Participant

A couple people in our photo club had a survey pop up when they opened PhotoShop. My understanding is that Adobe was soliciting comments to their proposal to separate Lightroom ($10) and PhotoShop (another $10) but the Photoshop registration would also include 1TB of storage. Hopefully, there will be enough negative comments that they will not follow through. I want to keep both PhotoShop and ON1 membership but would have to make a choice.

May 19, 2017 at 9:53 pm #14880
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Interesting. I guess that’s what surveys are for right? If the results came back and people weren’t willing to pay, my guess is they’d decide it was a bad business move to do it.
    But I haven’t heard anything about it. I guess we’ll see 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here