• July 4, 2017 at 8:15 am #15702
    piper simmons
    Participant

Matt
    A short while back you asked for our input for your future training video series. My suggestion is Portrait Photography. From reading your book “Photoshop Composioting” I know it is part of your expertese, and from your Lightroom and Photoshop courses I know that you have a great grasp of what it takes to be an instructor that gets the subject matter across to your students. I for one would like to see a course an the in’s and outs, tips and tricks, etc.. of Portrait Photography. It might be worth putting the question before your following.
    Have a Happy and SAFE 4th.
    Piper

July 5, 2017 at 11:34 pm #15722
    Matt K
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Piper. I’ve got it on a list, but I’ve just got a few higher priority (and more requested) projects in front of it. I don’t do much teaching in this area because I don’t practice it much. While I do shoot portraits from time to time, I don’t care much for it.
    And honestly, my biggest secret weapon is my wife. I put my camera on f/2.8, Aperture priority, put some distance between the subject and the background and then… I let my wife elicits interesting responses from the subject (smile, happy, hug, etc…). I merely sit there and click the button 🙂
    Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here