If you’re an ON1 user, you’ve probably noticed a few different things about the way they announce new versions. While most software companies are pretty tight lipped about about new versions/new features, ON1 is usually very public about what’s coming in the months ahead.
Well today, they just announced ON1 Photo Raw Project: Exposed! (LINK) The “Photo Raw Project” was a place where they collected feedback over the last year. Now the “Exposed” part is where they’re announcing the newest features that are coming soon. Or, as they say on their page… “very very soon” 🙂
Anyway, I won’t regurgitate all of the info here. I’ll give you a quick list. But of course you should check out their website for more info.
– HDR (dynamic range junkies rejoice) 😉
– Panoramas (for all of you pano lovers out there)
– Masking Improvements (who doesn’t like some masking love?)
– Updated User Interface (I saw some sneak peaks and it looks great)
– Versions (These are kind of like “Virtual Copies” in Lightroom)
Their website talks in more detail about everything. I don’t know dates, times, prices or anything like that, so the ON1 folks would be the best place to contact for those questions. And of course, if you haven’t tried them out yet, you can learn more about ON1 and their software right here.