Hi. I’ll be hosting a super fun-based “Fool the Photoshop Guy” webinar where I look at your Sky Replacement photos to see if I can pick which ones are replaced.
You can sign up for the webinar by clicking here. IT WILL BE RECORDED and emailed to everyone that signs up.
To submit photos, the link is at the bottom of the page. But PLEASE read this page so your photo doesn’t get rejected. Deadline is Thursday Nov 5th, 2020 at 10am Eastern Time.
Requirements / What Type of Photos?
Here’s what I need from you.
- You can use ANY program you want to edit. It doesn’t have to be Photoshop (ON1, Luminar, etc…).
- I need TWO DIFFERENT JPG “Finished” photos. 1) An image where you DID replace the sky and 2) An image where you DID NOT replace the sky. This is not a Before / After. These should be two different photos. Remember, you’re trying to fool me and make me guess which photo has the sky replacement and which doesn’t. If both photos look great, then my job is harder.
- I’ll also need you to create a text file or word document telling me which one was replaced.
- Only the JPG format will be accepted for photos. Any color space and at least 3000 pixels in size will work. Please don’t overthink this part. Just send a JPG and you’ll be fine 🙂
- By submitting your photos you are agreeing to let me use them in the webinar (no one will be able to download it).
- No Zip files please and No panoramas or HDR please.
- Raw files and ZIP files will automatically be deleted.
Number of Photos
Please only submit 3 files – 2 JPG images and 1 document or text file. Any more will be automatically deleted by the system.
Naming (Super Important!)
Okay, the only way this works is if you name your photos correctly. Let me explain… I will be reviewing the photos to see if I can figure out which has the sky replaced and which does not. Once I pick, I’ll need your “text” file (telling me which one is real or not) close by when I sort the images. So, naming them as I show below is important.
Also… PLEASE MIX UP whether or not your sky replacement is the first or second image. That way, there won’t be a pattern and it’ll be random based on what you personally chose. In other words… some people will choose _1 as their sky replacement and some will choose _2. That way, I won’t know the first or second image is always the sky replacement.
Image 1: YourFirstName_YourLastName_1.JPG
Image 2: YourFirstName_YourLastName_2.JPG
Text File or Word Doc: YourFirstName_YourLastName.txt or doc or whatever.
Please write which image (#1 or #2) is the sky replacement in this document. Please DO NOT write anything else in this document. It will not be read. If you don’t know how to create a text file or word document of any sort, please Google search “How can I create a text file”. I will not be able to answer any support emails about this.
I know this isn’t typical and maybe sounds confusing but please read and re-read the above and I think you’ll be okay. I won’t be able to answer any support emails about this, so you’re on your own. If you can use Lightroom and Photoshop, this should be a breeze 😉
Where / When to Send?
You can click on the link below to submit your photos. You DO NOT need a Dropbox account to do this. It is free and simple to upload. Please submit the photos before November 5th at 10am Eastern Time.
Note: Raw files and ZIP files will automatically be deleted.