Hi. If you’re in to Wildlife Photography, I invite you to submit some photos for me to use in my upcoming Wildlife Photo Editing course.
To submit photos, the link is at the bottom of the page. But PLEASE read this page so your photo doesn’t get rejected. Deadline is Thursday March 25th, 2021 at 10am Eastern Time.
Requirements / What Type of Photos?
Here’s what I need from you.
- The photo has to be one you LOVE but just missed the mark for some reason. Remember, if you don’t love it, nobody else will. Any animal is okay to send. The more species the better.
- No totally blurry photos. Technology is great but it’s not that great. We simply can’t take a photo that is blurry and make it sharp.
- Unedited Raw and DNG are preferred. But if you only have JPG I will accept them.
- By submitting your photos you are agreeing to let me use them in my upcoming course. You will however, get a free copy of the course if I pick your file. I will also need to include a lower resolution version of your photo with the course download so please make sure you’re okay with that.
- No Zip files please. Please upload each photo individually (see below for naming).
- ZIP files will automatically be deleted.
Number of Photos
Please submit no more than unedited 10 photos. Any more will be automatically deleted by the system.
Naming (Super Important!)
Okay, the only way this works is if you name your photos correctly so I can get in contact with you.
Image 1: YourFirstName_YourLastName_1.JPG
Image 2: YourFirstName_YourLastName_2.JPG
Text File or Word Doc: YourFirstName_YourLastName.txt or doc or whatever.
Please include your full name and email address in the text file so I can get back with you if I choose your image(s).
I know this isn’t typical and maybe sounds confusing but please read and/or re-read the above and I think you’ll be okay. I won’t be able to answer any support emails about this, so you’re on your own. If you can use Lightroom and Photoshop, this should be a breeze 😉
Where / When to Send?
You can click on the link below to submit your photos. You DO NOT need a Dropbox account to do this. It is free, no account needed, and simple to upload.
Note: ZIP files will automatically be deleted.