“Making your own logo gives you the ability to be unique and change it whenever you’d like”
In this day and age we share our photos digitally most of the time, so it’s nice to have a simple logo, watermark or nameplate on your photo that calls it your own.
So many times we see a beautiful photo with a yucky looking copyright symbol and a name written in Times New Roman (or worse… Comic Sans) next to it.
Or you may come across someone that used an online service to design a logo, but then you find they all look the same.
So why not make your own?
With this toolkit, you’ll get over 90 minutes of video that covers how to pick the right font, several places to get free fonts, as well as detailed instructions on the most important part… CUSTOMIZING your logo/watermark so it has some of your personal touches on it.
Why make your own?
What Others Are Saying…
Want a Sneak Peak? Here’s a free video to get you started
5 Benefits of making your own logo / watermark
2. It’ll be unique to you and your style
3. You can change it any time
4. It’s more professional looking that just a © symbol
5. It’s actually kinda fun to do 🙂
Get 60% Off My Custom Luts / profiles Bundle
The Entire ToolkitGet the Videos and Templates
- Includes 15 High Quality Videos (over 90 minutes of training)
- Includes 40 Custom Made Templates as well as fonts, to help you get started. (20 of each)
- All fonts mentioned in course are either included or links are given to where you can download for free.
- A PDF with a quick view reference for all of the templates.
- Requires Photoshop (CC or CS6)
Frequently asked questions