The Lightroom System
If you’re looking for the most complete Lightroom training on the planet, you’re in the right place.
- Finally learn how to organize your photos
- Matt’s fool-proof system for importing to Lightroom
- How to edit your photos fast and easy
- Printing from start to finish
- How to backup your photos
- Everything you ever wanted to know about catalogs
- The course is downloadable, not for online viewing (you own it and download it)
- Works with Lightroom CC, 6, 5, and 4 (Watch video)
If you’re looking for the most complete Lightroom training on the planet, you’re in the right place. Here are some common questions.
Q. Do I download this course or watch it online?
A. This course is downloadable only. You own it. No online subscriptions to pay every month.
Q. Is there a schedule?
A. Nope. You download it as soon as you purchase it and watch it when ever you want.
Q. How long is The Lightroom System?
A. The system course files are over 13 hours of video. But it’s broken up into 15 Sections covering the various areas of Lightroom, and each Section has small video lessons in it (usually 5-7 minutes).
Q. What version of Lightroom do I need?
A. It’s created for the CC version but it’ll work just fine with Lightroom version 6, 5, and 4.