A couple of weeks ago, I posted a photo I took while in Boston. It got a lot of great feedback, but there was one thing that I didn’t like in the photo (and it was confirmed by some comments here on the blog). At first, I was kinda lazy and thought it would be a pain to get rid so I didn’t bother. But then I sat down to give it a go and it only ended up taking me a few minutes. So… first, the before and after photo. Just click the little right arrow button to see the difference (it’s a small change by the way).

The thing that bothered me (and some of you) is that the boat along the dock, and the bridge on the left look like they’re being held up by the pilings in the water. So I decided to fix it. And while I was at it, I figured rather than write about it here, I’d just do a quick video of what I did. Also, if you’re a NAPP member I posted the video there, along with the image to download and try out if you’d like. Enjoy!


Your Cart