Here’s a quick video that’ll show you how to install Brush and Gradient Presets into Lightroom Classic. This video shows the Brush and Gradient presets from my Brush and Masking Deep Dive course being installed.
Installing Brush and Gradients into Lightroom Classic:
- Go to the folder that contain the Brush Presets and press Ctrl-A (Mac: Cmd-A) to select the files
- Press Ctrl-C (Mac: Cmd-C) to copy the files.
- Open Lightroom Classic CC and go to the Edit menu (Mac: Lightroom Classic menu) at the top and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Presets tab.
- Click on the Show All Other Lightroom Presets button.
- This should take you to the Adobe folder and the Lightroom folder should be highlighted.
- Double click on the Lightroom folder to open it and then double click on the Local Adjustment Presets folder to open it.
- Press Ctrl-V (Mac: Cmd-V) to paste the presets into the Local Adjustment Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.