Welcome to the Composition Quiz. This is purely a FUN quiz and has no bearing on whether or not you are a good photographer or whether or not you can make great photos. As I mentioned, it is only meant for fun and maybe you’ll learn a tip or two. Enjoy!
0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thanks for taking the Photography Composition Quiz. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe learned a tip or two. Most of these questions were based from topics covered in my “Inside the Composition” course which is on sale this week.
3) Which of the following two foregrounds is (generally) more pleasing to the eye and will (generally) perform better in competitions, online sharing, etc…?
4. The rock on the lower left is a good foreground element to have in this photo?
You’re halfway through. Are you having fun? If yes, keep going and hopefully you pick up a tip or two. If not, and you’re agitated because you disagree and you’ve already got your email open writing me a message telling me how wrong a question is – Then you’re definitely taking my “fun” quiz too seriously and you should stop :-)
5) This photo is the same but flipped. It does follow the rule of thirds in seeing where the the key focal point is. Does it matter whether it’s on the left or right side?
6) All photos need a named subject?
7) Here is a photo of a lake. What compositional concept makes this photo strong?
8) This is more of an editing question but relies on a key compositional concept too. This photo has a lot of atmospheric perspective to it, meaning it tends to fade and get hazy as the mountains recede into the distance. Because of that, we should use Dehaze (or other editing tools) to try to remove as much of that haze and atmospheric perspective as possible. (Is that statement True or False)