Save 15% with code “MattK15” – Click the links below and use the code at checkout. This will work on any and all Topaz products, not just DeNoise and Sharpen.
Topaz DeNoise Link: https://mattyk.me/3tCLKQc
Topaz Sharpen Link: https://mattyk.me/3ajrgV9
So you’ve purchased the Topaz Noise and/or Sharpen AI plug-ins and you’re not sure how to use them. This Deep Dive course is exactly what you need to get you started. Sure, these are AI plug-ins and I won’t lie… clicking “Auto” will often give you great results. But, if you want to learn the ins and outs of the plug-ins and really understand your way around them, this Deep Dive course will get you there. It’s 90 minutes long, so it’s quick to get through. Here is the list of lessons included:
- Why Topaz
- What types of photos work best?
- Exploring Topaz DeNoise
- When to use Topaz DeNoise in your workflow
- Using Topaz DeNoise (Lightroom Only Workflow)
- Using Topaz DeNoise (Lightroom to Photoshop Workflow)
- Topaz Sharpen – Why We Need It?
- Exploring Topaz Sharpen
- Using Topaz Sharpen (Lightroom Only Workflow)
- Using Topaz Sharpen (Lightroom to Photoshop Workflow)
- Batch Processing with Topaz
- When Things go wrong